HELPING YOU KEEP MEMORIES.
TRUE. REFINED. ALIVE.
I want to capture the real stuff… honest love and connection, emotion-filled moments and bits of magic that are unique to you. I want you to look at your images and be brought back to that moment in your life...
Your wedding, family, intimate, portrait & event photographer.
I am also an award-winning documentary photographer, born in Brzesko near Cracow, now based in Warsaw, Poland. Graduate of the Cracow University of Economics where she studied International Relations and also a graduate of the Warsaw National Defence Academy.
My career began when I documented the effects of an earthquake in Haiti and a flood in Poland. I was also focused on topics related to life and working conditions in Poland, India and Sudan and was also covering the current refugee crises.
I am currently working on my personal projects about intimacy that has been put to the test.
Scholarship holder from Polish Minister of Culture for the year 2019.
My personal work you can see on martarybicka.pl
For more business approach please go to instagram.com/lifestudio.com.pl
- Zwierciadło magazine - interview - studies of intimacy in pictures
- Fakty TVN24 - interview about "No distance" project
- Pytanie na śniadanie TV - interview about intimate sessions in long-term relations
- Documentary Family Awards - "Nothing is better than real life" - honorable mention
- Documentary Family Awards - "Grandparents" - honorable mention
- GRAND PRESS PHOTO 2019 - I and III prize
I believe in beauty in the everyday. That the ordinary can be made extraordinary, that the little moments matter. Not everything beautiful is extravagant. It can be something simple, that most people don’t even notice.
Your photos shouldn’t be contrived or overly posed. They should be natural, emotional, and a direct reflection of your story and your relationship. I’m not into the typical; I prefer the uncoventional and unique over cliche and standard.